Monday, December 1, 2008

HILLSDALE @ WESTERN

1st of all it was a sloppy game. we have n new coach (again) so we don't have any offensive plays down yet. So for me i shot terrible cause too long of a break and i hadn't touched a ball in like 3 DAYS!!! so i had 12 points. in the first half we played slopy. we were tied at like 19 i think. SOOOO since i was shooting bad i decided i was gonna come out in the second half focused on DEFENCE and rebounding. It worked. They had this big dude like 6''2' maybe and so i didn't want him to be scoring on me cause...i just didn't. so we gott pretty into it, i like it when i get to play rough. i don't think he did score on me. ANYWAY it was close most the game but we made some stops, made some free throws (JaKe) and we won!!!!! I finished braking 2 of my personal records ending with 11 blocks and 24 rebounds. And its my first triple-double ever so im happy!

thanks for coming, our next and last home game in middle school EVER is DECEMBER 15 vs. Albion

whiteout? jk thats mean cause there black

42 more points till i break my goall

No comments: